The International Association of Structural Movers scholarship was established to benefit the children of IASM member companies or member company employees.
Students who are enrolled or are enrolling in an accredited two- or four- year college/university or technical college. Applicants may be full or part-time students. Candidates must be dependent children of IASM member companies or children of member company employees. Company membership status must be current in both the year of application and the year of award.
Number of scholarships may vary. Award of $1,500 will be payable in the fall semester. This is not a renewable scholarship, but students may re-apply each year they are eligible.
Recipients are selected each spring by the IASM Scholarship Committee within the Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region.
Scholarship payments will be released upon submission of the following to the Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region: completed scholarship verification form (see ‘To Apply for an IASM Scholarship‘ section below), and verification of full or part time student status (class schedule with credits listed). After approval of submitted documentation, the scholarship check will be paid directly to the school the recipient will be attending. Most communications between the Community Foundation and the student will be via e-mail; please keep us advised of your current e-mail address.
Loss of Eligibility:
Failure to register at an accredited two- or four-year university/college or technical college for the fall semester.
1. Go to www.cffoxvalley.org/scholarships.
2. Scroll down to just below Choose Your School and click on Corporate Scholarships.
3. Scroll down to International Association of Structural Movers Scholarship (IASM) and click Apply Online.
4. Register on the Community Foundation Grant and Scholarship Portal. If you have registered in the past, please use the log in and password you previously created. If you have forgotten your password, you can contact email@example.com.
5. After you successfully log in, click on Scholarship Applicant – Find Scholarships.
6. Type IASM in the search box and then click on the Scholarship Name to access the application.
7. When the application is complete, be sure to click Submit at the bottom of the Additional Info and Submit Page.
Questions? Please call the association office at (803) 951-9304 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.